SSP offers high-quality instrumentation and industrial fittings in a variety of end connections, materials and body configurations.
Instrumentation Fittings include:
- Tube Fittings - Duolok® and Griplok® two-ferrule and Unilok® single-ferrule compression tube fittings.
- Pipe Fittings - TruFit® and TruFit10K® pipe fittings are designed for higher pressure applications.
- Weld Fittings - TruFit tube and pipe socket weld fittings are precisely made to ensure weld quality and productivity.
Industrial Fittings include:
- SAE 37° JIC and Ultraflare Flared Fittings
- SAE, Nav-Sea, and High Peformance O-ring Face Seal Fittings
- Koncentric® pipe fittings
- Pipe and Weld Fittings and Adapters
- MAWP: Up to 15,000 psig (1034 bar)
- Temperature Range: -425 to 1200° F (-253 to 648° C)
- Sizes: 1/16 to 2 in.
- Materials: 316/316L SS, Carbon Steel, Brass, and Alloy 400. Other materials are available.
SSP offers TruFit preassembled PTFE-lined, and flexible metal core hoses for instrument, utility and other applications.
- FM Series Flexible Metal Hose is high-pressure, high-temperature hose with a convoluted stainless steel core and a braided stainless steel cover.
- FL Series PTFE-Lined Hose offers a flexible, chemically compatible and cleanable PTFE core that complies with FDA regulations for contact with food, water, and other beverages with a stainless steel hose cover.
- Pressure Range: Vacuum to 3,000 psig
- Temperature Range: -350° F to 1500° F
- Sizes: 1/4 to 2 in.
- Wide variety of end connections available
FloLok particle filters are used to remove particulate impurity from system fluid in order to deliver clean sample fluids and to protect sensitive instrumentation and equipment. SSP offers both inline and tee-type particle filters.
- MAWP: 5000 psig
- Temperature Range: -20° to 900° F
- Body Material: 316 SS and brass
- Filter/Strainer Element Sizes: 1 micron to 400 microns
SSP offers single-end shutoff, double-end shut off, and full-flow quick connects for instrumentation and process applications.
- QC Series Quick Connect Couplings provide leak tight double-end shut off (DESO) single-end shutoff (SESO) and full flow (FF) coupling for instrumentation and other applications.
- QF Series Quick Connect Couplings provide high-flow couplings for a wide variety of applications.
- Working Pressure: Up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- Temperature Range: -30 to 400° F (-34 to 204° C)
- Flow Coefficient: up to 45
- SESO/DESO: 1/4 to 1/2 in.
- Full Flow: 1/4 to 1 in.
- Body Material: 316 SS and brass. Other materials are available.
- End Connections: Doulok, Griplok and Unilok tube end, FNPT, MNPT, BSPP, BSPT, SAE
- Colored keys, bulkhead bodies, plug, caps and other options are available
SSP TurnPro professional grade tools make quality tube system installation faster and easier.
- Hand Tools: TurnPro Brand tube benders, tube cutters, ratchet wrenches, reaming and deburring tools, preswaging, and a variety of installation gauges and marking tools make quality installtions faster and easier.
- Power Tools: Hand-held tube fitting installation make repeative installation faster and easier. Our Hydraulic Swaging Tool presets 3/4 through 2 in. ferrules for easy quarter-turn tube fitting installation.
- Training: Factory Certified Safe Installation and Tube Bending Training ensures precise tube fabrication and leak-tight installation.
SSP offers straight and coiled tubing for instrumentation, process and utility applications. SSP seamless 316 stainless steel instrumentation tubing is manufactured to restrictive dimensional tolerances and chemical and physical properties optimizing it for tube fitting installation and tube system fabrication.
- Instrumentation Tubing is availabe in sizes from 1/8 to 1 in. and wall thicknesses from 0.028 to 0.134 in. Metric tubing is availabe from 6 to 25 mm in wall thickness from 1 to 2.5 mm.
- Coiled Tubingis an ideal solution for for long runs of tubing such as sampling lines and underground gas lines. SSP coiled tubing is made to the same strict standards as SSP instrumentation tubing in sizes from 1/4 to 1/2 in. with wall thicknesses from 0.035 to 0.104 in.
SSP offers a broad range of FloLok® valves for instrumentation, controls, utilities and other applications. The FloLok valve offering includes:
- Encapsulated, Floating and Trunnion Ball Valves
- Poppet and Ball Check Valves
- Severe Service and Integral Bonnet Needle Valves
- Rising Plug Valves
- Gauge and Block & Bleed Valves
- Metering Valves
- Toggle Valves
- Proportional Relief Valves
- Quarter-Turn Plug Valves
- Purge Valves
- Bleed Valves
- Temperature Range: -100 to 1200°F" (-73 to 648° C)
- Pressure Range: Vacuum to 10,000 psig (689 bar)
- Body Materials: 316 Stainless Steel, Alloy 400, C-276 and Brass. Other materials are availlable.
- Wide range of seat, seal, handle, end connection and other options and accessories are available.
FTS – Fluid Technology Solutions, s.r.o.
FTS se skládá z odborníků, kteří se dlouhodobě pohybují v oblasti fluidních systémů. Dohromady máme desítky let zkušeností a jsme výhradní distributor fluidních komponent tradičního amerického výrobce SSP. Stejně jako oni si i my v FTS zakládáme na prvotřídní kvalitě. Je pro nás potěšením, že můžeme nabízet díly s doživotní zárukou na materiál a vyvíjet špičkové systémy.